#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly a story that's going to destabilise the club is it. Player who is an unused sub every game doesn't travel with squad.

If the club have lied about him being injured and he’s also had a falling out with Pep then they would both be pretty big stories.

I'm not one for needless gossip. Never have been. If I was, i'd post it on Twitter, but I don't want that. Can appreciate people don't like negativity, but that's life. Sorry! Totally don't blame anyone for not believing me - naturally I can't just say who told me because that would cause a right mess, but I'd not post it if I thought it was bollocks. Hopefully it'll all settle down anyway and we'll see him play soon.

If the club have lied about him being injured and he’s also had a falling out with Pep then they would both be pretty big stories.
Chinese whispers has started, where in the thread does it say he's fallen out with Pep, a question was asked that's all. It could be anything, family issues etc. Or, I'm thinking out loud here, he could have an injury issue as per the official communication

To be honest I can't blame Foden for being bit pissed off seeing Gundogan stroll around the pitch, not for the first time either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.