#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly have you heard?

Sorry, I wish I could say more, but I honestly don't want to get anyone in trouble. Just that he is fit, and things aren't perfect. Just passing on what I've heard as a city fan. I'm honestly a bit gutted to hear it myself!

Sorry, I wish I could say more, but I honestly don't want to get anyone in trouble. Just that he is fit, and things aren't perfect. Just passing on what I've heard as a city fan. I'm honestly a bit gutted to hear it myself!

This doesn't sound good, but I can't really blame him. Seeing Gundogan ahead of him on Saturday was just totally wrong.

I don't think you need to say any more, the details aren't all that difficult to fill in. The idea that he was going to be ok with not playing again this season just because he's from Stockport, while he watches his friends and peers break into first team squads, always rang hollow for me.

I don't think you need to say any more, the details aren't all that difficult to fill in. The idea that he was going to be ok with not playing again this season just because he's from Stockport, while he watches his friends and peers break into first team squads, always rang hollow for me.
Is he not playing again this season?

It is also rumblings which may be completely wrong,i wish people would calm the fuck down with this subject,people lose their heads
Just because you personally don't want to hear it doesn't mean it isn't discussion worthy. We wouldn't have a forum if we could only discuss things off the official site.

Strange being told your the most exciting teenager he's ever managed to only getting 10 mins, also after playing well for the u21s scoring two goals and can't start against Norwich City. The big one for me was Gundogan coming on against Brighton when the game was already won

He hasn't thus far. Which is, in the context of this discussion, all that matters.
Not really.

I'd say what happens over the course of the rest of the season is much more important than the first half dozen games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.