Ben Stokes takes on the Sun

Still says a lot about the UK that the first non tabloid UK newspaper in that table is 600k copies behind the SunDon't hold your breath, tabloids in this country are like Teflon
The press just use the excuse of freedom of expression to behave like utter c*nts. You only have to trawl through the rulings on the IPSO website to see the number of claims that have been dismissed, or cleared up after 'mediation'.

https://www.ipso.co.uk/rulings-and-resolution-statements/

It’s a pretty despicable foray into his private life. There’s surely no way they can justify it as being in the public interest.
Its not even his family life, its his mums, and its certainly not in the public interest. The woman that has (s)told the story is as much to blame for it, I doubt the sun would have gone looking for this, so she must have gone to them.

Its not even his family life, its his mums, and its certainly not in the public interest. The woman that has (s)told the story is as much to blame for it, I doubt the sun would have gone looking for this, so she must have gone to them.
Really? I wouldn't put anything past these vermin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.