Future Strikers

He is 25, but pay attention to Bruno Petković, when we play Zagreb. Brutal striker. 1.93, strong, can't take the ball from him, good technique and link-up play, doesn't shave the legs. What a game vs Slovakia last night, he was taking a piss out of Skriniar.

He is 25, but pay attention to Bruno Petković, when we play Zagreb. Brutal striker. 1.93, strong, can't take the ball from him, good technique and link-up play, doesn't shave the legs. What a game vs Slovakia last night, he was taking a piss out of Skriniar.

Got me with that expression. :-)
How would you define that?

I suspect Sterling will move central. Pep has already hinted at it. Imagine if we could hold onto Sane AND get Sancho back. Front three of Sane, Sterling, Sancho. I may need to change my pants.

I suspect however Sane will go and we may go in for Sancho to replace, so we'll never see them in the same team.

Erling Haland, son of Alfe-Inge, is absolutely tearing up the Austrian league. Has 14 goals 4 assists in 8 games at age 19. Also scored 9 goals in 1 game at the u20 World Cup. Not the strongest league, but could be worth a punt. 6ft4, supposed to be really strong and quick. Could be a good option with our wingers & attacking fullbacks.

Last edited:
Erling Haland, son of Alfe-Inge, is absolutely tearing up the Austrian league. Has 14 goals 4 assists in 8 games at age 19. Also scored 9 goals in 1 game at the u20 World Cup. Not the strongest league, but could be worth a punt. 6ft4, supposed to be really strong and quick. Could be a good option with our wingers & attacking fullbacks.

Agreed that it would be great to see him follow in his father's footsteps, but I would assume Leipzig will be all over it especially if they sell Werner.

Just bagged in the CL, sadly I think Lepizig will 'transfer' him in the summer when Werner moves on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.