Does anyone actually love their job?

Yes. Work around brilliant people doing a job I genuinely enjoy. And for the record, I do appreciate what a lucky bastard I am as I spent 10 years working in shit telesales jobs which were dreadful.

You don't work, you bum around uni with a thesis ;-)

But you worked hard to be able too I will say.

I do love my vocation , and don't mind my job.

But I could leave it tomorrow happily and not care to see it again.

Yes, made my job to be what I was interested in. Self employed, coffee shop , lots of regulars chatting, football /sport , music, , books, film, travel while drinking or making coffee. Work 5 minutes away from home, home for 4.45 most days. Or sat on here chatting bollocks.

Ha. I graduated 2 years ago lad, I think they'd have noticed if I'd done nothing since. Currently getting very good at recognising fractured vertebrae in images of spines.

Isn't thst easy, if they have a crack in them they are broken :-)

Yes, made my job to be what I was interested in. Self employed, coffee shop , lots of regulars chatting, football /sport , music, , books, film, travel while drinking or making coffee. Work 5 minutes away from home, home for 4.45 most days. Or sat on here chatting bollocks.

Well done mate - where is your coffee shop?

Well done mate - where is your coffee shop?
Scottish Borders, moved here after working as an engineer in London, we'd just had our daughter I was travelling and working away, so instead of all that we upped sticks and moved up here. It was a real struggle to start with and we made some money losing mistakes. It's all good now though, good business, daughters just left Uni, sons just gone to Uni.

Scottish Borders, moved here after working as an engineer in London, we'd just had our daughter I was travelling and working away, so instead of all that we upped sticks and moved up here. It was a real struggle to start with and we made some money losing mistakes. It's all good now though, good business, daughters just left Uni, sons just gone to Uni.

Well done mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.