#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not really a surprise is it. He’s playing barely any football.

I keep hearing that apparently he’ll play more because of silva or we have two games a week - can’t see him getting many if any games other then cup games, which isn’t good enough

If we can’t get one of arguably the most talented young players in a generation in our team then no youth player will make it in my opinion.

Huge loss to the club and fans if he went

Last edited:
Not really.

I'd say what happens over the course of the rest of the season is much more important than the first half dozen games.
Obviously I agree with the latter half of your post, but we're talking about his frustration over not getting games, and whats relevant to that discussion is his lack of game time last season and the start of this one. He can't be frustrated over something that hasn't happened yet.

Obviously I agree with the latter half of your post, but we're talking about his frustration over not getting games, and whats relevant to that discussion is his lack of game time last season and the start of this one. He can't be frustrated over something that hasn't happened yet.
No problems with him being frustrated, I'd expect him to be.

Just that his game time now doesn't mean he'll get no game time this year.

I would hope around double the minutes he played last season. And that for me would be another big step forward in his development.

Reactions: cjn
Stomach flu
Calm your jet's you we are going to lose him drama queens

Well, he was always going to say that wasn't he? He's hardly going to say 'I had a pretty vocal disagreement with Foden in training and to make a point i've left him out of the squad for a week' is he? Especially considering we all know he'll always defend his players publicly in press conferences. He's said that a thousand times.

Anyway, I really don't mind if people believe me or not. Press conferences though... pinch of salt.

Well, he was always going to say that wasn't he? He's hardly going to say 'I had a pretty vocal disagreement with Foden in training and to make a point i've left him out of the squad for a week' is he? Especially considering we all know he'll always defend his players publicly in press conferences. He's said that a thousand times.

Anyway, I really don't mind if people believe me or not. Press conferences though... pinch of salt.

Seems a bit strange after he said he didn’t want foden to be shy. Now he’s probably told pep and not been shy and he gets dropped .

If he's got a tummy bug then fair enough.

If he's been left at home for "other" reasons then im happy to give Pep the benefit of the doubt when it comes to man-management as he's not done too bad so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.