Stones injured now.

Stones is a fucking sick note.

Can never manage more than a month without an injury.

And so we really are stuck with fucking Otamendi.

Most on here spent all summer warning that we couldn’t rely on our current centre backs to see us through the season. Turns out they won’t see us through September. The Laporte injury was a blow, Stones’ injury is just same old, same old. Otamendi is a shit David Luiz who has a whole host of mistakes in him every game. We had a decent season out of him for the Centurions but he has been poor since.

The next few games would have been a great chance for JS to move forward and demonstrate real leadership and resolve. If he is out for 5 weeks and takes another 2 or three to get up to speed we will be into November. This could not have come at a worse time for him personally and the club. Hope we can dig ourselves out but the hole keeps getting deeper.

We all hope we can come through. And this is no criticism of Pep, he has been magnificent for this club but if he can lead us to titles this season with this defence, he is a GENIUS.

I've been guilty of this myself , mainly after CL defeats, but even to a grizzled old cynic like myself the level of Pep is a fraud hysteria the last few days is ridiculous on here.

We've just had our only poor performance in 3 years and we've now got a fairly major injury crisis on our hands.

Anybody looking to blame someone is daft .these things sadly happen sometimes.

5 proper trophies and 2 community shields in 2 seasons . And 198 points and only 6 defeats in 2 whole seasons . 30 points dropped in 2 seasons.

I think we're doing okay .
No one has called pep a fraud

Yeah I agree with that, but I don’t agree with calling him a pussy and blaming stones for his injuries. It’s the same with Mendy getting shit for being always injured.
Sorry but I think a lot of his problems are down to mentality issues, because he has all the natural ability to be a truly great player.

Its time to sort the CB position and LB position once and for all next summer. No more compromise solutions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.