General Videogame Thread

I'm twenty hours into Odyssey. It's good, and if I'd played it before origins I'd be blown away, but as it is I prefer origins.

Otherwise its a carbon copy, take out the pyramids and Egyptian mythology, replace with greek but more emphasis on sea battles, but that's about it.

I'm yet to fight any mythical creatures yet though, so maybe that will change it.

Try 302 hours and still no where near finished.

Playing Elder Scrolls online, it’s a hell of a lot better than I thought it would be, replaces Warcraft perfectly

Elite Dangerous is fantastic. Not played for a while as my Elite controller developed stick drift. Preordered the new Elite 2 controller and am getting back into the game in anticipation of its arrival on Nov 4th. Bloody expensive for a controller at £160 but makes the game 10 times better.
Is it worth getting on a PS4? The game I mean.

Fifa 20.

Bought a Ps4 just for the game, got the demo, got the 10 hour trial thing in which i got untradeable Bale. Pre-ordered the game on E bay over a month ago, still to yet get it, i've been had off, so have other people on there as well from the same seller. Let E-bay/the seller know about it,E-bay says the're gonna step in October 6th if if not heard anything back. I'm not hopeful at all.

Heard the career mode take one hell of a bashing, who's playing it, what you think?

Yeah, the PS4 one isn't great. Console players are getting short changed on this; I'd happily fork out for a more robust HOTAS.

Well I took a bit of a hiatus after joining the Distant Worlds 2 expedition, got married halfway through and fell behind the fleet as was too busy to play. Ship was stuck other side of Sag A. and I couldn't be arsed to move it back to the bubble. Finally did it last week and I'm excited about these fleet carriers (less so about the inevitable grind that will be needed to get one). I've noticed some improvements to exploration though, particularly around how points of interest are easier to find. Played for a couple of hours last night visiting crash sites and remembered just how much I love this game, despite its flaws.

I play this from time to time on Xbox. It’s a great game.

Fifa 20.

Bought a Ps4 just for the game, got the demo, got the 10 hour trial thing in which i got untradeable Bale. Pre-ordered the game on E bay over a month ago, still to yet get it, i've been had off, so have other people on there as well from the same seller. Let E-bay/the seller know about it,E-bay says the're gonna step in October 6th if if not heard anything back. I'm not hopeful at all.

Heard the career mode take one hell of a bashing, who's playing it, what you think?
Bit gutted they’ve fucked the career mode so badly. Only reason I really got it.

Having to play FUT which is like crack. Adamant I’m not spending £ on it this year.

I’m too old for this shit - I was hesitant to get it this year in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.