Stones injured now.

And so begins the process of Fernandinho becoming City's Mascherano.
We are all pinning our hopes on Dhino, I am confident he can step in and play a part. It is vital we get through this next 5 weeks without dropping too many /any points in the League. This is going to be a testing time, but we the fans need to really get behind the team and give our full support which I have no doubt we will.

Fernandinho will be our Mascharano, I fully expect him there for the rest of the season, he’s older now but he won’t need to get up and down the pitch that’s why we have Rodri.

We'll send the Sheiks best secret service men into Klanfield to steal some of their injections which make their best players injury free....

I don't get the 'play Walker in a three at the back' thing.

We don't need to shoehorn him in, if you want Cancelo in the team just play him over Walker at RB.

Fernandinho will be our Mascharano, I fully expect him there for the rest of the season, he’s older now but he won’t need to get up and down the pitch that’s why we have Rodri.

Totally agree, he is worthy of a place in then team where ever that be, centre back is not going to be a problem, but needs to get a few games under his belt starting tomorrow.

Honestly looking at what happend at Norwich, playing Ota and Stones again - That would be mad.

If I had the option to drop either Ota or Stones after the weekends shambles I'd fuck Ota off. No wonder Argentina can't win fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.