Stones injured now.

Fucking hell,his life is like something off Jeremy Kyle! i know pep has said defo no spending in jan but surely that must change now? the kids might be ok but for maybe 60 games,ithink not
He did not say we're definitely not spending in January. Watch the press conference back - he said they're not considering it at the moment but if there's still problems in December then they may look into it.

I don't believe John has been looking after himself for a while and has let the last couple of years go to his head.

His life off the pitch and relationship ending the way it did won't have exactly helped matters.

I wish him well sorting his head out and hopefully start to realise the huge promise he showed.

He wants a new deal but we aren't in any rush, a damning endictment, considering he has just over two years left, is homegrown, and has seen half his team-mates rewarded with improved long-term contracts during the last year, with much longer left on them.

His new partner is apparently pregnant to somebody else, and his focus isn't where it should be.
The problem with John and quite a few of the England lads is big bollocks syndrome . After luckily getting to the semi finals of the World Cup a lot of players came back thinking they were better than they actually were such as stones Danny rose . Trippier . Lingard to name a few . A lot of these players have struggled to live up to there star billing

We'll send the Sheiks best secret service men into Klanfield to steal some of their injections which make their best players injury free....

Don't be foil hatting this, scousers were making that claim about us last year

Reactions: mat
Did he not meet his current partner whilst she was already pregnant with someone elses kid?
I definitely can believe that he his issues off the pitch are having an impact on it, Pep has talked Stones up nearly as much if not more than Sterling in the press since he joined but he can't fix his personal issues for him.

Hopefully he can get his head sorted and come back in a couple mths and be raring to go.

I think he did mate. Unsubstantiated rumours around that whole shallow scene is Ashley Young's name allegedly cropping up quite a bit.

As I say, he is making headlines for all the wrong reasons, both on and off the pitch.

I like Garcia a lot, he's brilliant playing between the lines, but our issues at set-pieces would be even more problematic with both him and Fern in the centre, Otamendi ain't the tallest, either.

It's another reason why I think Pep will try to solve the issue by bringing in Mendy and Cancelo for defending the front posts.

The problem with John and quite a few of the England lads is big bollocks syndrome . After luckily getting to the semi finals of the World Cup a lot of players came back thinking they were better than they actually were such as stones Danny rose . Trippier . Lingard to name a few . A lot of these players have struggled to live up to there star billing

It does have a feeling of Lingard syndrome. A young English player believing his own hype, taking the money and not making the effort. Hes been a silly lad and hopefully he'll turn it around or he'll be sold to West Ham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.