Stones injured now.

Sane, Mendy, Laporte, Stones on top of Kev last season. How are we so unlucky with injuries

I would be stunned if we don't have a recall option on Sandler at Anderlecht?

I'm sure Vinny will do us a turn.

Would that even work ? Would we be allowed to unregister a foreign player and register a new one now ?
I’m genuinely not sure if we can

The problem with John and quite a few of the England lads is big bollocks syndrome . After luckily getting to the semi finals of the World Cup a lot of players came back thinking they were better than they actually were such as stones Danny rose . Trippier . Lingard to name a few . A lot of these players have struggled to live up to there star billing
Lingard especially hes struggled to live upto none league billing

I think he did mate. Unsubstantiated rumours around that whole shallow scene is Ashley Young's name allegedly cropping up quite a bit.

As I say, he is making headlines for all the wrong reasons, both on and off the pitch.

I like Garcia a lot, he's brilliant playing between the lines, but our issues at set-pieces would be even more problematic with both him and Fern in the centre, Otamendi ain't the tallest, either.

It's another reason why I think Pep will try to solve the issue by bringing in Mendy and Cancelo for defending the front posts.
Agreed about Garcia, very tidy with the ball and looked like he had some attitude in his performances last season. The height is a concern but Mendy is 6ft+ so that could definitely work or stick Rodri there and take a chance of winning the ball in the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.