18 years to the day since 9/11

It does look terrible and that was the thing that made me think it was a stitch up. But then I saw a video debunking the conspiracies and actually that building had a lot of damage to it at the bottom of one corner. Obviously the conspiracy videos never show it from the angle you can see the damage because when people see that it becomes more believable that it did just collapse.

Have you got a link to that video? The only footage I've ever seen of WTC7 are the few clips shown above.

Even if there was damage to one bottom corner it still seems strange how it collapsed uniformly and symmetrically with no resistance from undamaged parts of the building.

It does look terrible and that was the thing that made me think it was a stitch up. But then I saw a video debunking the conspiracies and actually that building had a lot of damage to it at the bottom of one corner. Obviously the conspiracy videos never show it from the angle you can see the damage because when people see that it becomes more believable that it did just collapse.

I went on a YouTube 9/11 mission last night and watched a couple of docos. The first was about Tricia Head the daft twat. Which then lead me on to the red bandana man which is brilliant and has left me with one of those warm glow feeling you sometimes get when you find a hero in a tragedy.
I'd be interested to see this video
Yeah i saw that i think @jay_mcfc. My issue with it is the uniform falling. The opposite side would have been dragged as opposed to drop. What i would expect to see from a building falling due to that kind of compromise is the undamaged side falling inwards from the top more like it is being dragged so it falls in on it's self if you get me. The drop for the un-damaged side just doesn't add up to me. Certainly not saying it as a hard and fast absolute though, as you say the debunking vids seem convincing on most stuff.

I did a rough 3d virtualization of this in autocad or similar years ago and i could not get the result i saw on the video from weakening one corner of the building. This was mid 2k though so maybe an updated model with a more recent engine to render the maths involved.

I fully accept variables like composition of the steel used etc. It all got flogged to China quick fast so there is none of the structural material about to test for independent research.
Just caught up with this thread.
WTC 7 is for me one of the most odd/suspicious parts of 9/11
The oddest part is that the building goes into complete free fall for a period of it's collapse, you can read this in the NIST report if you like.
Plus they also didn't make the data of the model open source to allow to verify the accuracy of the model

It's years since I watched it and I don't know if this was the one I watched but it covers more or less the same thing. There was a lot of damage to the building, especially in the sw corner and the fires were burning across many floors for 7/8 hours. Most conspiracy videos show pictures and videos from the north and east side where the damage wasn't as visible.

For me the pentagon attack is the one debunking video that left me questioning what happened.

It's years since I watched it and I don't know if this was the one I watched but it covers more or less the same thing. There was a lot of damage to the building, especially in the sw corner and the fires were burning across many floors for 7/8 hours. Most conspiracy videos show pictures and videos from the north and east side where the damage wasn't as visible.

For me the pentagon attack is the one debunking video that left me questioning what happened.

I will watch that later jay thanks.
Interesting one on the pentagon is that the footage seems to have potentially been tampered with, I believe the 23rd frame on one of the cameras does not match up with the other security camera apparently.

A while back I looked into the whole 9/11 conspiracy thing in an attempt to disprove it and while I admit there are aspects that can be disproved, I was definitely surprised at how many questions that I felt weren't answered

Unfortunately YouTube has taken most of the videos down on 9/11 and similar subjects but after having a quick look for video clips of the emergency services discussing bringing WTC7 “down” I found this video which has some of the footage I remember watching years ago. It doesn’t prove they did bring it “down” but it’s food for thought.
Sadly you can still watch ISIS propaganda on YouTube and a million conspiracy theory videos of who killed Tupac. ;)

Unfortunately YouTube has taken most of the videos down on 9/11 and similar subjects but after having a quick look for video clips of the emergency services discussing bringing WTC7 “down” I found this video which has some of the footage I remember watching years ago. It doesn’t prove they did bring it “down” but it’s food for thought.
Sadly you can still watch ISIS propaganda on YouTube and a million conspiracy theory videos of who killed Tupac. ;)

It's a weird one Mach. I will say that WTC 7 makes me question the whole 9/11 narrative, along with the war games that took place that day

Just watched jay. The only thing I will say is that even NIST say the debris from the original South and North tower collapses don't play a major part in WTC 7s collapse if my memory serves correctly

Concrete does not fall like that and it certainly does not disintegrate with the steel inside.
What were the guidelines as in strength in the 70's when it was constructed?

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I cannot get my head to believe it. Ok the mass of the building but even that. Anyone care to explain?
I think the war games that happened are far more bizarre than the physics of the collapse of the twin towers, WTC 7 is on the same levels of 'weirdness' as the war games imo that day

This is my position, never underestimate the lengths people go to.I do not think either there is a big conspiracy, i don't have enough tangible evidence to form an opinion. That is where the sketchyness is for myself. The report given was really dodgy, i mean it was barely a report.

I also struggle with WTC7, i know what a kicker charge is and a solid understanding of fluid dynamics/structural engineering to know it just flat out looks dodgy as hell. I struggle desperately to explain this.

I have searched high and low for an explanation to this but i have not found one. As someone who depends on logic to work my way through this world i find myself still shaking my head at this unable to give a credible explanation beyond controlled explosion.

I've just watched that video and I am still amazed at the uniformity of collapse of all three (?) towers. A couple of points spring to mind. There didn't seem to be any obvious charges going off in the way that you tend to see in YouTube videos of building demolitions and also the fact that fires were raging for many hours. The latter point put me in mind of Fred Dibnah who used to bring down chimneys with fire, brick chimneys I know but maybe that is why.
I have to say that one of the alternative theories of it being some US agency behind it all is in my head to awful to contemplate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.