Stones injured now.

I hope so,i feel people are expecting too much of dinho

An option might be Rodri at CH for his height and re-introduce Ferna back into DM.

The only positives from another bit of bad luck is that we have loads of options, it’s just that they are not traditional like for like solutions.

We need to up our chance conversion rate, get the attack and midfield firing again, I’m sure we will not draw or lose to many if we get back to scoring 3+ goals per match.

The tragedy here is it was a perfectly avoidable situation.
The club had ample time to buy a new centre back in the summer but were to stubborn to do so.
Now we are shoe horning midfielders into other positions which is never ideal.
Going off the abysmal showing on Saturday against Norwich 2nd team I fear for us this season a little. A constantly changing back line is never good.
It's also a complete mystery as to how over the past 2 seasons we are getting so many more injuries than Liverpool.
Bad luck or over training on our part?

Sané isn’t more of a key player than their first choice keeper.
We've got injuries to a number of players, two of which will be nowhere to be seen until February/March?

Klopp has lost his keeper who will no doubt be back in training in the next few weeks.

I'm sure Klopp feels he's got the better deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.