Drinks you only drank in your teens

Budweiser and Strongbow.

Can't think which is worse; Mississippi pisswater or the poor excuse for an apple cider vinegar.

I think it was about 11% years ago, it’s less now. My mum used to drink a couple every night to help her to sleep, I think that’s where I got the taste from.

I had s few of em but had to Chuck a lenonade top on to take the edge off! It was 11 or 12%. Loopy juice! I had a spell of doing Kestrel Super in my 20’s and like a bottle of Duval now but Gold Label on its own was a bit heavy for me! My uncle used to drink it mixed with Carlsberg Special! He is still going strong at 75 and still drinks the latter I think!

I had s few of em but had to Chuck a lenonade top on to take the edge off! It was 11 or 12%. Loopy juice! I had a spell of doing Kestrel Super in my 20’s and like a bottle of Duval now but Gold Label on its own was a bit heavy for me! My uncle used to drink it mixed with Carlsberg Special! He is still going strong at 75 and still drinks the latter I think!
He must have a tin liver

Unless you are park bench wino

spm_a2576-front.jpg

White_Lightning_bottle.png

wine-bottle.png

thunderbird.jpg

Some things are best left a secret of your past life on said bench, as much as I have drank in the past not one of those vile drinks have ever passed my lips.

Some things are best left a secret of your past life on said bench, as much as I have drank in the past not one of those vile drinks have ever passed my lips.

Only ever drank two of them and only a few times, but at 14 sat in debdale park those were the choices of the group of us.

I actually use to drink

1279.thm350.jpg

Or

93248549ORSP-0@2x.png

Always got served in the Victor Values next to gorton post office with a fake NUS card

Brings back memories , use to bring Liquor 43 back from Spain and get pissed on it at school parties etc.

when i was 16 it was a bottle of sherry on the park. or pint of Barley wine at the pub on a Saturday night.

Only ever drank two of them and only a few times, but at 14 sat in debdale park those were the choices of the group of us.

I actually use to drink

1279.thm350.jpg

Or

93248549ORSP-0@2x.png

Always got served in the Victor Values next to gorton post office with a fake NUS card
I was strictly a lager lout never been a beer/bitter drinker, it lays heavy in my stomach lol
Cider and spirits also fine but not flat beer lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.