Champions League Games 17/18 Sept

The group stages now are pretty dire if i'm honest its a drudge to watch.
The group stage serves no other purpose but to fill a few months in the calendar where clubs can coin in a load of money.

You can get away with being bang average and scrape through in second place.

But the style of football and pattern of referees control on the game is very stop-start-stop-start with bookings for minimal things.

Ref in Napoli game very lenient. But in the main European games have become contact less sport

That cnut of a ref ruins any game going it’s as if the fucker has swallowed the whistle ffs,constantly blowing up every few seconds..
He’s really bad for it and he’s probably the worst but there are many of his ilk across Europe. I genuinely prefer Prem refs (who get loads of stick) to European refs.

The group stage serves no other purpose but to fill a few months in the calendar where clubs can coin in a load of money.

But the style of football and pattern of referees control on the game is very stop-start-stop-start with bookings for minimal things.

Which is exactly why they were created, money. It appeased the big clubs who were going to breakaway from their own leagues and form a European super league. I hate the champions league. I want us to win it but only because I want us to win every competition we enter.

Is that a reference to the dippers last year ?

Another day and mane being a snidey twat
He’s one of the main reasons I can’t watch Liverpool. I have no idea how he gets away with it. Constant diving and he’ll pop up with a right horrible challenge in every game, but have you ever seen him booked for diving or sent off for a snide elbow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.