Stones injured now.

Is it just possible, that there was a valid reason , rather than just being stubborn obviously, why we did not move to buy a new CB ?

Perfectly avoidable always supposing that there been a player on the market, for a price we were willing to pay , with the credentials and ability within the aforesaid price bracket , that the management felt would be suitable for the team ?

Who do you suggest we should have moved for ?

Looks an improvement on the earlier post, lol ;-)

We can't possibly of forseen eric out most of the season,naive maybe but not an obvious mistake

But surely you should prepare for the worst Karen? Vinny was going and Mangala and i think 1 other CB went in the summer.
It's not ideal that were now likely shoe horning midfielders into defence with only 5 games gone.

We have garcia and tayler whatshis name,we have to play someone in the cups,i hope we don't risk nico in those
Nico's been slaughtered since Saturday night, called all the names under the sun, maybe we should play him in the cups and play the kids in the premier league matches, see how we go..

But surely you should prepare for the worst Karen? Vinny was going and Mangala and i think 1 other CB went in the summer.
It's not ideal that were now likely shoe horning midfielders into defence with only 5 games gone.
Why do you keep talking about mangala,he has not been part of this team for a long time,who was the other CB that left? you don't just buy players,it's a 100m investment on 5/6yr contract,they have to pass the **** test as well as the football test,i love the thought that we do all that on the off chance someone is out for months,if not it's 100m for a bench player,i don't believe you are as naive as you make out,no point crying now,it's done,lets see how pep gets round it

But we had no foreign spots available and shit homegrown central defenders were going for 80m.

Why do you keep talking about mangala,he has not been part of this team for a long time,who was the other CB that left? you don't just buy players,it's a 100m investment on 5/6yr contract,they have to pass the **** test as well as the football test,i love the thought that we do all that on the off chance someone is out for months,if not it's 100m for a bench player,i don't believe you are as naive as you make out,no point crying now,it's done,lets see how pep gets round it

I'm joking about Mangala.

Whilst I take your obvious point, you implied they’ve had no injuries to “key players”, I assumed you’d forgotten the injury which has kept their first choice keeper out recently so thought I’d mention it.
My original point was Klopp will be feeling quietly smug that we've picked up significant injuries to key players over the past couple of seasons.

KDB last year, Sergio in and out and more recently significant injuries to Sanè & Laporte and now Stones.

I know Allison is injured but it's hardly the same as losing Vain Dyke, no salad or Colgate for any period of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.