Future Strikers

Haland is fucking exceptional. Hope we're linked to him eventually.

The thing that really stands out is his passing. Quite a few of the goals I've seen start with him dropping deep, playing a really good, defence splitting pass and then making runs into the box to get on the end of the move.

Agreed that it would be great to see him follow in his father's footsteps, but I would assume Leipzig will be all over it especially if they sell Werner.

Werner just signed a 5 year contract with Leipzig, but on the other hand apparently the release clause is only €30m.

From a City perspective, a move to Leipzig for Håland would be good, if he gets too much attention this season and hits the market this season we won't be looking for a striker.

In 2021 though, after a season in the Bundesliga.... if he's good enough that would be the window for us.

The thing that really stands out is his passing. Quite a few of the goals I've seen start with him dropping deep, playing a really good, defence splitting pass and then making runs into the box to get on the end of the move.

A first half hat trick - better open the bidding at £150m .

Honestly we need a tall striker as a different option. How many times are just dumping crosses into the box into our midgets. He’d be amazing

Werner just signed a 5 year contract with Leipzig, but on the other hand apparently the release clause is only €30m.

From a City perspective, a move to Leipzig for Håland would be good, if he gets too much attention this season and hits the market this season we won't be looking for a striker.

In 2021 though, after a season in the Bundesliga.... if he's good enough that would be the window for us.
30mil? Seriously?

I guess Leipzig is the logical option, but I think we could do a lot worse than going for him and loaning him to Leeds for a season. Would be a popular move for both teams and could lead to a partnership in the future. Pep obviously admires Bielsa a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.