Shakhtar

I’ve just got in and i’d also like to know . Anywhere good to watch tonight’s cl games ?

I’m on the 6.30am flight from Heathrow in the morning changing in Warsaw... what could possibly go wrong. A quick question, is it safe to wear colours. I’m taking my teenage daughter so don’t want to attract hassle. Any views as I haven’t been to Kharkiv ?

A quick question, is it safe to wear colours. I’m taking my teenage daughter so don’t want to attract hassle.
I wouldn't carry anything that is easily nicked ie a scarf/flag, there will be people out looking for "souvenirs", I'd say just be careful, if you want to be totally sure don't wear any, or keep them covered.

I’m on the 6.30am flight from Heathrow in the morning changing in Warsaw... what could possibly go wrong. A quick question, is it safe to wear colours. I’m taking my teenage daughter so don’t want to attract hassle. Any views as I haven’t been to Kharkiv ?

me and my mate wore City shirts last year had no bother what so ever. Great place, great people.

me and my mate wore City shirts last year had no bother what so ever. Great place, great people.
Me and my lad wandered round Kharkiv the year before for near on 2 days, we didn't wear colours obviously, but we were quite clearly English, and the only reason for an English dad and son to be in Kharkiv, drinking and wandering around was the match. Everyone we spoke to were great, but we did avoid a few groups of lads who might not have been so welcoming, but I concur, great place great people. We were also wandering Kiev the night after our game when Dynamo were at home in the europa league (can't remember who they were playing), again we had no issues, my thoughts on the country was how friendly everyone was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.