Stones injured now.

One of 2 things will happen,the lads will band together and get back to hunting in packs and keep the ball away from the back or they will think 3rd season in a row for the title and all the injuries is just too hard,i like rodders at the back and dinho in the middle,we miss him snuffing everything out,think pep is going to have them the other way around though,i'd like us to defend a little deeper as i can't see dinho getting back if he is the cb,without eric's mobility[/QUOTE

I hope Pep is willing to try different things and not just go with Ferna at CB regardless. It might transpire that we need a bit more height at the back.

Hopefully we get the fired up reaction from the boys following a rare off day.

But we had no foreign spots available and shit homegrown central defenders were going for 80m.

Exactly and this is the whole point, I don't see why people can't understand this. look at the fee's being demanded for any English talent it was ridiculous.

If we were to buy from overseas who would we release to free up a spot and would they want to leave?

Pep will Pick Fernandinho before Garcia or Bellis. Dunno Why He is so scared of youth.
Ferna will Pick up an injury and Then We have No cover for Rodri.
You heard it here first :)

Koulibaly

He is the answer to our back line.
Doubt we would get him in Jan but he is some centre back
Outstanding tonight against dippers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.