Norwich (a) post-match thread

We were in 4 comps till april 8th,you can't do that without it being a squad game,when keane and scholes played it was a slower game,you aways talk bollocks when something bad happens
And we are talking about this season, so my point is kdb should have started, so you don't agree with that?

And we are talking about this season, so my point is kdb should have started, so you don't agree with that?
He is coming off some bad injuries,we are clearly being careful with him,3 games a week was deemed too much for him last week,lets face it the team we had out was fine,who knew they were going to forget how to defend from the front and defend

When they did their treble it was a much more physical game,meaty tackles,play broken up a lot,not free flowing and as quick as it is now
And without wishing to sound raggish they were at the time one of the quickest counter attacking teams in the world, so giggs wasn't quick, kanchelskis wasn't quick and so on, and in the modern game Liverpool rarely leave out their key players, yet still got to 1 point of title and won the champions league

He is coming off some bad injuries,we are clearly being careful with him,3 games a week was deemed too much for him last week,lets face it the team we had out was fine,who knew they were going to forget how to defend from the front and defend
His bad injuries didn't stop him playing for Belgium and setting up 3 and scoring 1 so I call bollocks on that

And without wishing to sound raggish they were at the time one of the quickest counter attacking teams in the world, so giggs wasn't quick, kanchelskis wasn't quick and so on, and in the modern game Liverpool rarely leave out their key players, yet still got to 1 point of title and won the champions league

Kick and fcuking rush !

Rag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.