Drinks you only drank in your teens

Slalom lager was the first I remember on tap in a pub, I never drank on the park as a kid, it never crossed my mind to do it, we played football, same with fags and stuff, just never bothered, hence me starting smoking at 20yo and drug taking between 21-24 and then all stopping again lol

Anyways
Slalom lager, remember also liking labats ice in one pub just for the coldness of the pint, lovely, the first lager to do the cold version I believe.
Holstein pills was the bottle for the discerning hipster to drink.
My mate liked castaways and K cider mixed for a blastaway lol
Then my life ended when Stella was sampled over and over again.
I now have not had a drink for nearly 10 years I'd say (the very odd shandy excluded) lol

Watneys. Then went upmarket to Newcy Brown till it completely screwed me up after knocking back 5 in an hour.

Only ever drank two of them and only a few times, but at 14 sat in debdale park those were the choices of the group of us.

I actually use to drink

1279.thm350.jpg

Or

93248549ORSP-0@2x.png

Always got served in the Victor Values next to gorton post office with a fake NUS card
McEwan's export and pale ale were quality cans of beer cold.

Carlsberg special brew
Tuborg Gold
Colt 45
Breaker
Kronenbourg in the red and white tin

I'm much more discerning nowadays ;)

edit sorry meant to add a couple more - Cossack vodka (brewed in Warrington?)
Holsten Pils or Satzenbrau?

Red witch - Half of cider and black, with a shot of pernod - vomit

Baileys, Cointreau and orange. Curdled - vomit

southern comfort and anything at all to mix it - vomit

student union tia maria night. 20p a shot. Joint promotion with milk for 25p. - vomit

That lad out of 6th form's mum's homemade bilberry (or whatever) wine, when he was trying to get off with that german exchange student I was with - double vomit

etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.