Stones injured now.

Koulibaly

He is the answer to our back line.
Doubt we would get him in Jan but he is some centre back
Outstanding tonight against dippers
He'd be over 100 mill so we wouldnt go for him but for me hes on the same level as van dik

It is really irritating that Garcia and harwood bellis won't be the answer here.

In an injury crisis the silver lining should be getting to see how academy players step up. But we'll just see first teamers played out of position.

I can take a few bad results, I'm not a reactionary as some, but the refusal to promote youth is really disappointing. Would love to be wrong but can't see Garcia or THB getting minutes out of this... Can't even see foden getting minutes as a knock on effect.

Why do you keep talking about mangala,he has not been part of this team for a long time,who was the other CB that left? you don't just buy players,it's a 100m investment on 5/6yr contract,they have to pass the **** test as well as the football test,i love the thought that we do all that on the off chance someone is out for months,if not it's 100m for a bench player,i don't believe you are as naive as you make out,no point crying now,it's done,lets see how pep gets round it
The other CB who left was Sandler

sometimes an injury crisis is impossible to provide against. but with hindsight we should have triggered alderweireld's £25 million release clause. rather than spending £29 million on angelino, steffen and pedro porro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.