Drinks you only drank in your teens

The WHP Labour Club went from the usual Wilson’s piss and got all exotic by bringing in Castlemain 4X and Oranjeboom lager.

I've never been keen on beers, except for a dark mild which I think was Chesters. We used to travel to a pub across from Werneth Fire Station to get some. So as a lager drinker in the late 70's and 80's we sometimes ended up in Lees pubs and I had to suffer Rheingold lager which was the worst I've ever tasted in my life. It was absolutely rank.

You young 'uns only know the decent stuff on offer now, but me and others like me suffered for your benefit to get the shit stuff binned. No thanks required, just a pint when passing, ta!

Southern Comfort - drank too much one night when I was 18 and have been virtually teetotal since.
that's stuff nearly killed me on my 18th..hangover for about a week. Never touched it since and pushing 50 now!

Bottles of Concorde on a Friday night on jubilee park followed by a thumble with one of the very drunk girls in the graveyard behind.
I was as classy in my teens as I am now...

that's stuff nearly killed me on my 18th..hangover for about a week. Never touched it since and pushing 50 now!

I had a bottle in my room at Uni and we had an impromptu drinking session in the room of the guy who ran the hall bar. I took my bottle along and ended up mixing my drinks; certainly had a helluva hangover, which led to one of those never again moments and I meant it.

Was at school in Macc before going to Uni.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.