Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

Disagree with everything here but I wont press. I already argued about our mismanagement of Denayer years ago and wont go into it again.
Think Denayer might be one of those late maturing types. Yes he showed flashes for City’s Academy teams and shone for Celtic in a poor league but he’s only now coming to his peak IMO and will be seen as a good, ball playing CB for a team that passes out of defence but not a defensive/low block team.

Pre-season performances or not, I'd drop Harwood-Bellis (I've been mis-calling him Harwood Taylor-Bellis for too long now) into half a dozen games, even if for 15-20mins. I think he has something (some may call it the X-factor or whatever) and could be a very, very good addition for the future. Now is as good a time as any.

Pre-season performances or not, I'd drop Harwood-Bellis (I've been mis-calling him Harwood Taylor-Bellis for too long now) into half a dozen games, even if for 15-20mins. I think he has something (some may call it the X-factor or whatever) and could be a very, very good addition for the future. Now is as good a time as any.
Would be better if everyone called these double barrellers just by the last bit of their name, in this case just Bellis. It’s becoming ridiculous, we could have a full team of them in a few years, commentators nightmare. One of the most common first names in Dipperville is John Paul, it’s now popular for girls to be Amelia Rose. Next generation we could get quadruple surnames by mixing a double barrel with a double barrel maiden name. We could have Amelia Rose Wright Phillips Harwood Bellis!!

Would be better if everyone called these double barrellers just by the last bit of their name, in this case just Bellis. It’s becoming ridiculous, we could have a full team of them in a few years, commentators nightmare. One of the most common first names in Dipperville is John Paul, it’s now popular for girls to be Amelia Rose. Next generation we could get quadruple surnames by mixing a double barrel with a double barrel maiden name. We could have Amelia Rose Wright Phillips Harwood Bellis!!

Here I was thinking they were naming their sons after Sean Paul.

Jeez, he's not even played for the 1st team yet and you're wanting him dropped?

That lot wouldn't fit on a shot putters shirt shirt nevermind a ladies footie one.

He must be a shoe-in to at least make the bench for the Preston game, possibly even the first XI.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.