God didnt know what he was talking about.

4 has great merit.

There should be a day of rest where all can just chill out and not work.

In fact 4 should be changed to

Thou shall not work more than 4 days and use your time to enjoy life.

5 -10 should stay as they are with tweaks

1 respect all people no mattter their country, race, religion
2.you can be what gender and sexuality you want without hatred towards you
3.the needs of the many outway the needs of the few or the one.

You are the Vulcan Spock and I claim my £5

It's time for God to introduce the Mark II human.

1. Teeth that don't need maintenance and last forever.
2. Only need to shit once a week and piss once a day.
3. Cancer-proof.
4. Greed and selfishness genes removed.
5. Empathy genes doubled in strength.
6. Ability to process modern food without damage to body.
7. Ability to manage cars and other stuff that goes faster than 4 mph.
8. Increased average intelligence - typical IQ to be 120, not 90.

Well the Bronze Age dude who made them up certainly didn’t give a fuck about a lot of things. Slavery, rape, being a Stoke fan, but, he sure did paint a picture of a Trump like god, where it all had to do with him.

A mention of not committing genocide, infanticide, sex slavery, beating slaves to near death, woukd have been better.

Still, on the bright side in other parts of the big made up book, he did warn not to eat shellfish on pain of death and jumpers made of mixed fibres. Taking your cheeky kid to the edge of town and stoning him to death, ordering us to kill all who worshipped a different god, family included. And many many more believers hate when you bring them up.

So it wasn’t a complete was of time book. I used one in a hotel room once to batter a mosquito. If that isn’t proof of god in my life, I don’t know what is. Amen

Well the Bronze Age dude who made them up certainly didn’t give a fuck about a lot of things. Slavery, rape, being a Stoke fan, but, he sure did paint a picture of a Trump like god, where it all had to do with him.

A mention of not committing genocide, infanticide, sex slavery, beating slaves to near death, woukd have been better.

Still, on the bright side in other parts of the big made up book, he did warn not to eat shellfish on pain of death and jumpers made of mixed fibres. Taking your cheeky kid to the edge of town and stoning him to death, ordering us to kill all who worshipped a different god, family included. And many many more believers hate when you bring them up.

So it wasn’t a complete was of time book. I used one in a hotel room once to batter a mosquito. If that isn’t proof of god in my life, I don’t know what is. Amen

Well you're more Christian than Buddhist.

How about an alternate list ?

1. Love yourself first
2. Love others second IF they can help you in life
3. Your neighbour and work colleagues can be coveted if they are also up for it.
4. Do not steal if you are likely to get caught, otherwise...…
5. Charity begins at home, not in the pub.
6. You should not murder, well apart from the Rags and the Dips, every time, no problem
7. Do unto others before they do it to you.
8. Do not work on the Sabbath, let some other shite do it, that'll teach him. Tosser.
9. Never shop at Tesco's
10. Do not masturbate...……………………………………………...whilst driving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.