Shakhtar Donetsk (a) pre-match thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched a couple of matches last night with the underdogs both doing well (Slavia Prague and Valencia), we should not take anything for granted especially after Saturday's dismal effort.

I would take a draw now if offered.

Nooo we will Beat these tonight I get what your saying but we will be to strong in the end and get the win.

I tend to think the result is always more important than the game, it's why the game is played.

your right its the result at the end of the day, but the style/idea is like losing to norwich city and its not because we was shit but it was just not our day, unlike united win vs Leicester boring the shit out the fans and winning on a pen playing shit football, i know what i would rather watch

Teams here, just scrolled through twiiter to find out the same thing:

Don't get this. Why on earth is Stones even travelling?
On the other hand, when you look at that midfield, it is downright absurd. For sheer strength it's got to be — hands down — the best club midfield in the world. You look at that, and they should in fact be able to stick traffic cones in front of Eddie.

On the other hand, when you look at that midfield, it is downright absurd. For sheer strength it's got to be — hands down — the best club midfield in the world. You look at that, and they should in fact be able to stick traffic cones in front of Eddie.

He got injured after travelling I think.

I was expecting Cancelo to start tonight, but wonder if the Stones injury will force Guardiola to rethink. Maybe making wholesale changes to the back line might be a bit risky in an away CL tie? Expect Fernandinho to get the nod over Garcia, so wouldn't be surprised if he goes for Walker, Fernandinho, Otamendi and Zinchenko. Personally, I'd like to see Cancelo, Garcia, Otamendi and Mendy.

I was going to post the exact same thing.

Got injured in training in Ukraine.

City U19 beat Shakhtar’s youth side in the UYL, with it just finishing 1-3.

Good omen? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.