Champs League group stage ticket details

I'm on the Champs League Cup Scheme (& Platinum). When I logged on to my account through : https://tickets.mancity.com/default.aspx , on the front page, it said I had an Alert and when I went into that, it shown the three CL games and click to Buy. Assumed I had to do that, and it took £45 in one go for all games (thats right, as I'm in SSL and its £15 each) and only assigned 10 points per game. I have checked and the seats are correct. I'm assuming this was an option rather than a requirement and I would have had the £15 deducted each time but still want my missing 30 points - FWIW!

I'm on the Champs League Cup Scheme (& Platinum). When I logged on to my account through : https://tickets.mancity.com/default.aspx , on the front page, it said I had an Alert and when I went into that, it shown the three CL games and click to Buy. Assumed I had to do that, and it took £45 in one go for all games (thats right, as I'm in SSL and its £15 each) and only assigned 10 points per game. I have checked and the seats are correct. I'm assuming this was an option rather than a requirement and I would have had the £15 deducted each time but still want my missing 30 points - FWIW!

I'm on the Scheme with my son and our seats also showing as Reserved in My Account. Not having had my payment taken yet I rang Supp Servs. Was told that they were running late with payments & would be taking mine either late yesterday or sometime today. No email received yet though. Also told me that the Reservations are for info only and no need to tick the Confirm box. Seems to me to be a bit of a daft system - it always worked OK in previous seasons.

I've had a £15 payment taken out on the 13th Sept. So I've not had all mine taken out at once. On my account it says that I have reserved the following 2 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.