City u19s v Shakhtar

I dont think he'll even make the squad. It'll be THB, Garcia, Bernabe, Doyle I reckon.

That'd be a waste, I know Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo and Jesus can all play there but you'd expect Sterling and Bernardo to be rested. So there is definitely a spot in the 18 for him, arguably the 11.

Braaf is Diaz/Sancho/Foden levels ahead of his peers and it's obvious to see.

Wouldn't put him in the same breath as Sancho yet. It was obvious he was going to be a superstar. Very good performance from the lad today where he had their defence on toast and some very good crosses.

Braaf is Diaz/Sancho/Foden levels ahead of his peers and it's obvious to see.

Watched Braaf on Saturday in the flesh for the first time in the final 20 minutes or whatever he was on for vs Wolves. Looked positive, and perhaps not an easy point to come in to the game but I can clearly remember the first time I saw Sancho 4 years ago. He was 15 playing against Newcastle's Under 18's (his first game in a City shirt) and put their right back on his arse twice in the first 10 minutes.

I hope Braaf does develop into being at the level his potential suggests, think sometimes it's easy to get excited about the exciting players.

Braaf is top talent, that is obvious. Whether we use him is another question
Indeed when a player is on top of his form even at his age he needs to be involved a little....I'll cite Barker as another case, didn't get a sniff after pissing the EDS etc and the rest is history.

Watched Braaf on Saturday in the flesh for the first time in the final 20 minutes or whatever he was on for vs Wolves. Looked positive, and perhaps not an easy point to come in to the game but I can clearly remember the first time I saw Sancho 4 years ago. He was 15 playing against Newcastle's Under 18's (his first game in a City shirt) and put their right back on his arse twice in the first 10 minutes.

I hope Braaf does develop into being at the level his potential suggests, think sometimes it's easy to get excited about the exciting players.

Remember that Sancho game as well. I don't think Braaf is quite at Sancho levels of excitement personally, but he's not far off.

Braaf looks great, but he’s definitely not at Sancho/Foden levels yet. And it’s worth noting that he was up against a 15 year old at left back.

Remember that Sancho game as well. I don't think Braaf is quite at Sancho levels of excitement personally, but he's not far off.

Well that's good to hear. As said I've only seen him in the flesh once in a game where we were losing/Ben Knight isn't exactly an ideal person for him to hit in the box. Think as a fan base we're desperate for a academy product to hold a place in the first team, I'm sure it will come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.