Anyone in the trenches with me?

Good man, none of this Karen7 stand together nonsense, lets fight each other, you can choose the weapons from this list, wet tea bags, steak and kidney puddings or lupins. I will see you behind the City Store at sunrise Saturday.
It's on then!!! I choose steak and kidney puddings, one concession, gotta be on Sunday so we can watch the match first and I can still catch my flight back to Philadelphia.

Is this just a weird ploy for you to flog your old knickers to those that don't own knickers so we can join in with knicker wearing on head panic mode?? Unfortunately I couldnt afford the shipping cost to IOW so I am out.

I am well up for it! Going to walk into Piccadilly Gardens later and ask the tramp for the coat back. We are having this. We are going to win the title having won every game by 4-3, 5-2, or 7-4.

As much as I admire your positivity Kaz, if we don't win by 6 on Saturday I am round to the front entrance straight after the match. I still have my Swales out banner, it's a simple matter of swapping Swales for Sheikh. Anyone else with me ?

Sorry Eccles,i wasn't sure you were on board,of course you are in charge of all things cake related
Vinny stood next to you! i'm jealous

Thank you @karen7 , oh yes, I'm on board when people are being so daft as to doubt our wonderful team and manager!!! I will sort out the Eccles cakes.

Yes Vinnie was so close to me........... They were all asking for selfies and I was too shy to ask! However I did get a few good photos of him anyway. I was on TV again because I was wearing my Tee-shirt with Dunnie and Vinnie on!! Apparently I am at the beginning of the highlights from City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.