Failsworth

Depends where you're from and what you are used to. If you are from Newton Heath then it is it is step up. If you are from Wilmslow then not too clever a move. As a working class area its pretty nice. One of the better areas in north east Manchester (although it actually comes under Oldham)

I lived at the other end of lord lane till 1993. Was a really nice place to live then. Did a lot of drinking around the failsworth pole. I would say go for it.

Failsworth sadly like most places in Manchester is getting bad. Don't go drinking round 'the pole' it's full of drugged up nutters. Someone was murdered there a couple of months ago.

Decent enough place to live on that side of Manchester, The Pole is not what it was but with Woodhouse’s and Daisy Nook on the door step it’s an ok place.

Used to take people for driving lessons round there ,decent enough place .Best bet if you can take a look around on an evening and at weekend to get a feel of the place

It’s nice pal. One of the nicer areas within 6 miles of Manchester and certainly the best of the north side in that radius. Lord Lane is nice. I assume the house is on Ashton Road.

The thing that lets it down is a lack of cafes and independent bars but hoping that’ll change soon. Like anywhere these days it has its problems with theft etc but it’s mainly decent.

It’s nice pal. One of the nicer areas within 6 miles of Manchester and certainly the best of the north side in that radius. Lord Lane is nice. I assume the house is on Ashton Road.

The thing that lets it down is a lack of cafes and independent bars but hoping that’ll change soon. Like anywhere these days it has its problems with theft etc but it’s mainly decent.
I assumed the house was on Lord lane.
I lived at 45 and it was decent up there, albeit a long time ago. The other end was nicer though
at that time (near the holy family church).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.