Status
Not open for further replies.
ill go for:
Ederson
Walker Fernadinho Otamendi Mendy
Debruyne Rodri Silva
Bernardo Jesus Sterling

I think Pep will go with Otamendi/Stones partnership tonight for two reasons:

1. He doesn’t want to use them in the league right now considering their latest performance and is therefore resting Fernandinho for Saturday.

2. He wants to use tonights game to brush off what happend against Norwich and get their confidence up and running again.

Also, please let Cancelo start. We all want to see him in skyblue!

Let’s see If I am right!

1. He doesn’t want to use them in the league right now considering their latest performance and is therefore resting Fernandinho for Saturday.

2. He wants to use tonights game to brush off what happend against Norwich and get their confidence up and running again.

Let’s see If I am right!
Haha bet you a grand you're wrong. ;)

Let’s see If I am right!
Have you just come out of hibernation?

Let’s see If I am right!

Haha bet you 5 grand you've wrong !!!

Let’s see If I am right!
I don’t think you’ll be remotely right.

Happy to bet £10k at 10/1 that Stones and Otamendi don’t start together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.