18 years to the day since 9/11

Unfortunately YouTube has taken most of the videos down on 9/11 and similar subjects but after having a quick look for video clips of the emergency services discussing bringing WTC7 “down” I found this video which has some of the footage I remember watching years ago. It doesn’t prove they did bring it “down” but it’s food for thought.
Sadly you can still watch ISIS propaganda on YouTube and a million conspiracy theory videos of who killed Tupac. ;)

If it makes you feel better someone has come forward and confessed to being in the car with Tupac’s shooter (who’s now dead) so hopefully they’ll die down a bit!

I've just watched that video and I am still amazed at the uniformity of collapse of all three (?) towers. A couple of points spring to mind. There didn't seem to be any obvious charges going off in the way that you tend to see in YouTube videos of building demolitions and also the fact that fires were raging for many hours. The latter point put me in mind of Fred Dibnah who used to bring down chimneys with fire, brick chimneys I know but maybe that is why.
I have to say that one of the alternative theories of it being some US agency behind it all is in my head to awful to contemplate.
There are eyewitness accounts claiming they heard explosions in the towers and also some explosions have been caught on camera before the ultimate collapse of building 7.
The veracity of the witness testimonies obviously will vary in different people's opinions though of course

There are eyewitness accounts claiming they heard explosions in the towers and also some explosions have been caught on camera before the ultimate collapse of building 7.
The veracity of the witness testimonies obviously will vary in different people's opinions though of course
I'd say that massive steel girders snapping is going to be noisy. As to the camera footage I can't say I have seen it so am in no position to comment. It seems to me though that there is no reason to suspect anything untoward. Untoward as in conspiracy stuff.
The one that I still have doubts about is the Pentagon one. I saw a rather compelling short doc / YouTube thingy which cast doubt upon whether a plane actually crashed into the building at all.

I'd say that massive steel girders snapping is going to be noisy. As to the camera footage I can't say I have seen it so am in no position to comment. It seems to me though that there is no reason to suspect anything untoward.
The one that I still have doubts about is the Pentagon one. I say a rather compelling short doc / YouTube thingy which cast doubt upon whether a plane actually crashed into the building at all.
Perhaps mate, the big problem with that though is the collapse happens so quickly and the noises seem to be a period of time before.
I'm not insistent that it was a C.D but I also find too many problems with the overall official line of 9/11 to be convinced that way either, essentially I'm picking splinters out my arse because I'm still on the fence.

Perhaps mate, the big problem with that though is the collapse happens so quickly and the noises seem to be a period of time before.
I'm not insistent that it was a C.D but I also find too many problems with the overall official line of 9/11 to be convinced that way either, essentially I'm picking splinters out my arse because I'm still on the fence.
Agreed, although if a building is going to collapse due to heat weakening the structure it would stand to reason that there would be a lot of rending of metal, small movements of the building which would all cause a lot of noise. A lot of mass so larger noises. All speculation on my part but of course I am always 100% correct in everything. :-)

The idea that the US would need to kill 3000 of their own citizens to justify military action is ridiculous. I'm sure they've gone to war because another country's looked at them funny in the past.

The idea that the US would need to kill 3000 of their own citizens to justify military action is ridiculous. I'm sure they've gone to war because another country's looked at them funny in the past.
It does sound rather far fetched doesn't it?
Maybe Trump was behind it as he resented someone else having taller buildings than him.

Yeah i saw that i think @jay_mcfc. My issue with it is the uniform falling. The opposite side would have been dragged as opposed to drop. What i would expect to see from a building falling due to that kind of compromise is the undamaged side falling inwards from the top more like it is being dragged so it falls in on it's self if you get me. The drop for the un-damaged side just doesn't add up to me. Certainly not saying it as a hard and fast absolute though, as you say the debunking vids seem convincing on most stuff.

I did a rough 3d virtualization of this in autocad or similar years ago and i could not get the result i saw on the video from weakening one corner of the building. This was mid 2k though so maybe an updated model with a more recent engine to render the maths involved.

I fully accept variables like composition of the steel used etc. It all got flogged to China quick fast so there is none of the structural material about to test for independent research.
That is bullshit how can they get away with that?

Ok I understand they were constructed in the 70's but there must be paperwork.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.