Shakhtar Donetsk (a) pre-match thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How have you not heard that Stones is out for 4-6 weeks?

Since I have posted about 8 times in the JOHN STONES IS INJURED-thread, yeah one would think I should know. Brainfart deluxe.
I'll see myself out.

Since I have posted about 8 times in the JOHN STONES IS INJURED-thread, yeah one would think I should know. Brainfart deluxe.
I'll see myself out.
Haha, just read all of that now in the rest of the thread.

Taxi for Strike :)

Think he has to play Garcia tonight. We will have no option but to use him in the coming months even if he’s behind dinho and otamendi with a game every 3 day’s now he will be required at some point so we need to get him prepared for top quality football.

Tonight provides a chance for him to play against good if not great opposition without the pressure of it being a must win. We can afford to not win tonight, we can’t afford that luxury in the league. Garcia alongside otamendi with dinho coming in at the weekend. Would like to see both the fullbacks changed too but I fear that might be too much change, best to give Garcia as much consistency as possible whilst he beds in.

On the other hand, if he doesn’t play Garcia and goes with dinho and otamendi I want to see cancelo and mendy as fullbacks.

You gotta love the man.

"We won seven titles and no-one gave us anything, we did it ourselves.

"As a manager, it's an incredible challenge with just one central defender, and I like to prove myself."

Think he has to play Garcia tonight. We will have no option but to use him in the coming months even if he’s behind dinho and otamendi with a game every 3 day’s now he will be required at some point so we need to get him prepared for top quality football.

Tonight provides a chance for him to play against good if not great opposition without the pressure of it being a must win. We can afford to not win tonight, we can’t afford that luxury in the league. Garcia alongside otamendi with dinho coming in at the weekend. Would like to see both the fullbacks changed too but I fear that might be too much change, best to give Garcia as much consistency as possible whilst he beds in.

On the other hand, if he doesn’t play Garcia and goes with dinho and otamendi I want to see cancelo and mendy as fullbacks.
Benny has been out for 2yrs,he won't be getting a few mins here and there for ages,jo is an unknown quantity,we have 1 CB but you want to chuck in a kid and 2 fullbacks who haven''t played for yonks? blimey

You gotta love the man.

"We won seven titles and no-one gave us anything, we did it ourselves.

"As a manager, it's an incredible challenge with just one central defender, and I like to prove myself."
I thought this season would be uphill but if he manages to motivate the team again and we win something with all these injuries and vinny going then i will never slag off his team selection ever again lol

I don't have any expectations due to our injuries,what will be will be
You have no expectations of a team containing De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero, Bernardo Silva, David Silva, Ederson, Walker, Gundogan, Fernandhino and Ottamendi?
I do. Very high ones. I expect Pep does too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.