Stones injured now.

Pep hasn't even been listing Walker as a potential CB. He said it once in passing after Laporte got injured and then never again.... Yesterday all he talked about was Fernandinho, Garcia, and Harwood-Bellis. I wouldn't be surprised if he's taken a look at Walker's attempts at defending recently and scratched him off as a last resort...

No mate he’s a cb now. Walker played one tournament there for England (where he was badly exposed btw) and the vast majority of this forum now regard him as a centre back.

Even in pre season when we took just 3 cbs on tour, one of them being a 17 year old, pep still didn’t try him there, even preferring Danilo as a last resort, yet bizarrely he was and still is constantly mentioned as an option.

He relies on pace to compensate for his poor positioning and reading of the game and his distribution is one of his weakest parts of his game, there’s no qualities other than his pace that you’d say would lend to him being a genuine option for us in that position.

One of those statements is untrue.

How anybody that is a City fan could not have been impressed with him up until his injury at xmas in 100 points season, needs to go and lie down in a darkened room, also if we want to be arsey about it I could say did he not impress you when he cleared the ball off the line v the scouse ****s?

His injuries are however becoming a problem, as they also have the knock-on effect of him missing game time the one thing he needs to keep his form up, when he is in and out of the team the mistakes appear.
That clearance means jack shite as Stones is not good enough for city. Well that's what some fuck wit told me in one of the other threads, I really do shake my head in despair at some of the stuff that gets posted by so called blues.

Starting to lose faith in stones now tbh getting a lot of injuries and when he does come back he’s nowhere near the standard we need
Vinney was a soft bastard and should have been shown the door when he got injured at Swansea in the league cup according to some on here at the time.

I’ve got good information that Stones isn’t injured it just a ploy. Direct info from one our strikers so legit.
After a shit day at work I could do with a laugh... what is the ploy according to your source?

Pep said 4-5 weeks, and that should include getting up to speed, so it could be 4, and there's an international break in there also.

Pep mentioned 6 weeks , which is probably when he returns to training with the squad , and Stones previous comebacks from injury do not offer optimism , he hardly hits the ground running , but if he is back in a month fully fit and featuring in the match day squad , then what a bonus.
Simple fact is no one outside the club knows and its pure guesswork , here's hoping your right.

People were saying that last season and he turned out to be one of the most important players in the run in

you’re right he was. and he played every game covering fernandinho's position. apart from the champions league loss to spurs when he was one of our worst players.

now that we've signed rodri we don't need gundogan as a 3rd choice 6, and based on his performances as an 8 i'd probably rather see foden playing there.

If Vinny got sacked he would be available if Anderlecht paid his contract up. I wouldn’t want Vinny to get the boot under any circumstances.
But he's injured or was last week ffs
Nico's been slaughtered since Saturday night, called all the names under the sun, maybe we should play him in the cups and play the kids in the premier league matches, see how we go..
That's sod all Gundog and Zinks get gang raped every time they play in the match day forum, time for Nico to man up ;-) I find it hard to believe all this shit is written by true blue fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.