Stones injured now.

But he's injured or was last week ffs

That's sod all Gundog and Zinks get gang raped every time they play in the match day forum, time for Nico to man up ;-) I find it hard to believe all this shit is written by true blue fans.
Why the ffs? I was answering a question would Vinny hypothetically be able to resign, it was not about his availability, it was purely is there was any way of him returning, he could but only if he was a free agent which would mean he had been sacked and his contract had been cancelled.

Why the ffs? I was answering a question would Vinny hypothetically be able to resign, it was not about his availability, it was purely is there was any way of him returning, he could but only if he was a free agent which would mean he had been sacked and his contract had been cancelled.
Sorry to hit a nerve but my bad should have been a ;-) there. Does that make things ok xx

I realize he's our first choice CDM but with his height I could see Rodri at the back.
Pep mentioned him as an option last night. I wouldn't be surprised to see him play there occasionally to give Fernandinho a rest and use Gundogan in the number 6 role.

Given his injury record and propensity to make mistakes I'm not sure this is a great idea, maybe it is to keep our homegrown quota up? For me, injuries aside, he hasn't progressed as he should have in his time here.

Given his injury record and propensity to make mistakes I'm not sure this is a great idea, maybe it is to keep our homegrown quota up? For me, injuries aside, he hasn't progressed as he should have in his time here.

When he has had a run if games he has looked as good as any of our top defenders problem is he comes back and gets injured again thats the main problem with him.

When he has had a run if games he has looked as good as any of our top defenders problem is he comes back and gets injured again thats the main problem with him.

He had a good spell I think it was at the beginning of last season where he looked the part. Fast, switched on and he wasn't getting bullied off the ball like he used to. Then he regressed again. His injuries are a major concern. It is play one game, out six weeks almost everytime now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.