Shakhtar Donetsk (a) pre-match thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on with Pep?

No B.Silva again.
And Cancelo still hasn’t started a game.

I think most football clubs in Europe would have played Cancelo by now. 5 league games, 1 CL game, and still only like 2 minutes on the field in the third league round.
But I love how Pep is such a perfectionist. He knows all of England want to see Cancelo play but he really don't give a shit and wait until he is ready.
Garcia should have been a starter atleast.

Everyone but Rodri was awful at the weekend but not even we can put the entire team on the bench.

No but a 60m FB can’t get a game. Very strange. Not sure why we spent so much on a back up FB when it was clear a CB was the priority.

EEw7EhtWkAAg7Ze.jpg
Wow, I am not sure what to make of that. I don’t know what Cancelo has to to get a game. No Silvas. I can see that Sergio is due a rest. Two man midfield (or is that three at the back ?) Pep certainly keeps us guessing.

It’s good to see Mendy in the bench. Hopefully he doesn’t get injured in the warm-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.