Shakhtar Donetsk (a) pre-match thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry but that team is no where good enough, gun should not be playing Bernie should and otter ffs

How about you save your sorry for the post match thread if that team turns out to be more than adequate for the task in hand. After one poor result no player is shit.

Got to say that pep has blown my mind tonight, perfect night for cancelo, gundogan being selected is a major shock. He will be proved right, we will win and gundogan might get the winner but he’s still wrong tonight.
Nothing about that side looks fluid and balanced, but we’re good enough to win and that masks some errors in judgment for me.

Only on BM

Angelino and Cancelo must train like dogs arse.
What are they supposed to be do to get a game?

Meanwhile we'll have Gundogan waltzing around the field while Bernardo and Silva are both left out to accommodate him.

I start to understand the selection.

Gundogan (although weak in his last game) still offers a bit more press and hunger than David Silva who is on decline a bit. And he had a sh*t game against Norwich so he needs to restore confidence. The same goes for Walker and Otamendi. Whether Pep likes it or not, he knows he is very dependant on Ota and Walker in the upcoming 4-5 weeks, hell, up until christmas. So the guys need to shape up, fast.

But Mahrez instead of Bernardo? That's a mistake.
Gundy doesn't press or show more hunger than dave hence the comments

bernie rarely plays inside-but that said he has been well below normal his normal standard so far this year
It’s bizarre. He showed last season he is dynamite centrally. Brings so much energy and is a brilliant ball carrier. He’s great out wide but even better in the middle.

Got to say that pep has blown my mind tonight, perfect night for cancelo, gundogan being selected is a major shock. He will be proved right, we will win and gundogan might get the winner but he’s still wrong tonight.
Nothing about that side looks fluid and balanced, but we’re good enough to win and that masks some errors in judgment for me.

If hes proved right hes not wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.