Shakhtar Donetsk (a) pre-match thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s bizarre. He showed last season he is dynamite centrally. Brings so much energy and is a brilliant ball carrier. He’s great out wide but even better in the middle.
I totally agree-the Liverpool game at home was the best example. Still looks below those levels of energy at the moment-played a lot of football.

I'm at a loss why Cancelo is on the bench for this. Walker was awful at the weekend.
Is it a height and physicality thing? We would have had a very small back 4 if cancelo had played. And after Saturday all of our opponents are going to be playing for set pieces. I think Stones injury probably cost Cancelo his place this evening

Got to say that pep has blown my mind tonight, perfect night for cancelo, gundogan being selected is a major shock. He will be proved right, we will win and gundogan might get the winner but he’s still wrong tonight.
Nothing about that side looks fluid and balanced, but we’re good enough to win and that masks some errors in judgment for me.
If were good enough to win playing what you might consider a weakened team, surely that is a good thing

Every time I see gundogan name in the starting 11 my heart sinks a little.

The only upside is that it may mean he ain't used in the premier league games next time out

I can count on the fingers of one hand how many games he has impressed me in since he joined...the only one of the squad I'd happily sell

Gundy doesn't press or show more hunger than dave hence the comments
And add to that Bernie DEFINITELY shows more hunger than Gundogan but hasnt had the chance to play centrally this season where he played some of his best football last season.

Pep is always trying to showhorn Gundo into the lineup at the expense of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.