Match Thread | Shakhtar vs Man City (18/09/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we grew into that half, exactly what most of us were hoping for.

I think SD have a goal in them but reckon if they’re not careful they could concede another 3 or 4 in H2.

BT can’t we just have someone like Micah Richards or Shaun Goater instead of McPointy ...ruining the game for me ffs.

Better than Sky with Carragher, Redknapp and Kelly Dalgish.

Peter Drury. Actually a brilliant commentator.
i like peter, ian darke is not the worst, but thats not an endorsement, lol.
my feed on DAZN Canada is a lone commentator whom is easy to listen to and unbiased, equal praise and exuberance. haven' t got his name, if anyone knows let me know pls.

compared to sat, this is an excellent performance, but you crack on bringing hate on players
Don’t talk shit. I don’t hate any City players. I just call it the way I see it. Watch it again and you will see that the Ota went walk about and didn’t get back in position twice putting his teammates under unnecessary pressure.

He is prone to this and I’m just saying he needs to cut it out. Thank f..k we aren’t playing the Dippers !

Mahrez’s involvement in goals per minutes on the pitch is absolutely sensational - anyone who doesn’t understand how good he’s been should watch another sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.