Shakhtar (a) post match thread

Gündoğan got it from Jesus, hit the post and Mahrez scored. Nice set up my motm Rodri, Mahrez played into the path of Ilkay to poke home. KDB on the break and Jesus rolled it into the corner. Thought Cancelo was good the little time he was on and great to have Mendy back hope this is finally his time. Captain Fernandinho played out of position well, for a month or however long I trust he can do it.

Thank goodness that crisis is over! Never want to go through that one defeat in 8 months ever again...

Peps job is surely safe for now anyway.

Ok seriously, Very professional performance done what we had to do, Stand our displays from Gundogan and especially Rodri. Fernandinho brought reassurance to the backline tonight.

Roll on Saturday.

Good solid win,never in doubt my only moan is the amount of chances wasted it could have and probably should have been double figures,roll on Saturday..

The missed chances have been a big factor this season. I’ve got a feeling we are away to explode into life over the next few weeks.

He looks like he's forcing things, doesn't look up to speed, but he was brilliant and another who worked his bollox off
He looked knackered when he came off didn’t he. We do look so much better with him in the side even when he isn’t on top form.

Pep's answer for defence issues, move the back four 40 yards from the goal and let the other 6 high press like the pride of angry lions. I hope there won't be slagging off Gundo after this game. Pep has shown tonight how to make a solid team utterly ineffective.

Good solid win,never in doubt my only moan is the amount of chances wasted it could have and probably should have been double figures,roll on Saturday..
True mate but that is every game we are wasteful . As long as we score more that the opposition I’m happy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.