Shakhtar (a) post match thread

Special mentions for Ilkay and Riyad, who both had generally very good games.

As for Dinho and RR... well, what can be said, other than “Stupendous!”

We were very wasteful, which I am sure will be in the Pep team match notes, but it was still the sort of performance we needed after the Norwich debacle.

Hopefully we’re back on saddle, ready to ride Watford.

Rodri was brilliant, kev was brilliant but rusty? Gundogan, in fact they all played really well, good to see mendy and cancelo get some game time, and jesus as he does worked like a mad man,
Kev was awful mate, everything he tried didn't come off. I even thought he was going to mess up the pass for our third goal.

I like Rhodri, particularly when he turns and breaks forward. It's like he doesn't know how good he is going forward. A couple of times in the first half he turned, suckered in a couple of Shaktar players to challenge him, and then slipped in a great through ball to the forwards.

Yes. The result may silence a few harsh critics after Saturday’s debacle. Not brilliant but did a job. An important one. Mind you, Norwich are better than Shakhtar on that showing.
Yes Shakhtar are poor, even their spelling left a lot to desired ..... it's SCUM not SCM get it sorted Shakhtar lol

Good win. Pep was spot on picking these 11. Bit wasteful 2nd half. Nothing to add other than a few minutes for Cancelo and Mendy with Zinchenko given the full 90 in his home country. He loved the minutes playing as a DM.

PEP I'm already thinking about Watford as we don't have much time starting away in the #UCL. The way we played was very good, we created incredible chances but all the guys were fantastic. Better than last season!

PEP @IlkayGuendogan is an exceptional player. He knows how good he has to play because in that position we have many players. We couldn't have won the league the way that we did it without him, especially when he plays in three positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.