#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference in our pressing with Jesus in the team is amazing really. Aguero can do it well, and he's worked really hard to make it work, but when Jesus is fit and firing he's just on another level.

It's like Bernardo was at times last year, you think there's 2 of him on the pitch.

Just needs a run of games in the side and he'll start banging them in.

The difference in our pressing with Jesus in the team is amazing really. Aguero can do it well, and he's worked really hard to make it work, but when Jesus is fit and firing he's just on another level.

It's like Bernardo was at times last year, you think there's 2 of him on the pitch.

Just needs a run of games in the side and he'll start banging them in.

Glad you picked this out.... it’s invaluable to how we get at teams, with him and Bernie, like you mentioned, it unnerves the hell out of opposing players. Said in the summer, I think he’ll be the stand out player this year, his numbers are ridiculous but he looks so much more powerful with it. The diamond in the rough is becoming polished.... still amazed that his progression is being underplayed

I agree with what Kaz said. He would work in a front 3 but I’d put him on the right not the left.

He isn’t a natural goalscorer, but he’s got other things and I think he would work really well in a front 3.

He is scoring every 118 minutes in the PL which is close to Kane's and Auba's ratio. His problem is that Aguero is scoring every 107 minutes which is the best ratio in the PL history.

Would be good to see him start a game on the left,with Sergio central and Sterling on the right sometime.

Last edited:
Best U23 striker in the world. His only problem is that his competition is the best striker in the world outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.