Shakhtar (a) post match thread

Highlight of the match was when one of the lads (not sure who on here) lost balance and bounced on the rows all the way to the bottom. Lay there and declared it’s alright I’ve broke my little finger. To then when the doctors turned up to be abused with the chant he has got no insurance.

All about opinions mate! I think the thing that hacked me off was Drury saying only 228 fans there at the end with no context
No worries, Pingu. I was actually pleasantly surprised about many of the comments, particularly McMinimum lauding us before KO as superior to the dippers.

As you say, it's all about opinions and what matters most is that we are both happy with our team tonight.

MCFC OK

55f890565c2fce01b75e7013c48107c0.jpg

Just got back to the hotel after the match. Take a bow the saga holiday inter City crew, and the lad that fell down 5 rows of seats nearly killing himself :+)
Superb night and considering how many of us were there someone counted 110, of which 28 were Ukrainian blues we got a few songs going.
One thing that proper pissed us all off was how the players couldnt be arsed coming over to us at the end the feeling amongst us was after traveling 3000 miles they were AN ABSOLUTE FUCKIN DISGRACE !!!

Superb night and considering how many of us were there someone counted 110, of which 28 were Ukrainian blues we got a few songs going.
One thing that proper pissed us all off was how the players couldnt be arsed coming over to us at the end the feeling amongst us was after traveling 3000 miles they were AN ABSOLUTE FUCKIN DISGRACE !!!

probably couldn`t find you! hope you had a great time mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.