Can anyone recommend an IPTV service

I'll have a PM too if possible. I have Sports Donkey at the moment and it's fucking shite.

Guys getting loads of PM for the service I use ...I'm currently away on hols...so rather than pm everyone search for stircrazy iptv on Twitter and direct message the guy threw there...been with him for over 2 years and never missed a game and the after sales service is 2nd to none

Big raid yesterday around Europe lots of stuff down now, they reckon a few days until everything is back up,and running again, I wonder if uefa have a hand in all this as CL just started.

Big raid yesterday around Europe lots of stuff down now, they reckon a few days until everything is back up,and running again, I wonder if uefa have a hand in all this as CL just started.
Bit weird because Xtreamz apparently said on their FB page that they were doing an upgrade. Most of the news has come out of Italy, might be real, might not.

A couple of my subs with different suppliers went down yesterday and apparently they have had a raid on their servers it has knackered any xstreamz-based service up. Waiting to see what has happened with the second supplier as that is off air totally whereas the first has a limited service back up and running.

Bit weird because Xtreamz apparently said on their FB page that they were doing an upgrade. Most of the news has come out of Italy, might be real, might not.
It's real, xtream were also running and iptv service on the side, that was busted along with everything else, it doesn't affect actual strms as such as they didn't provide them, services can't create lines now as 99% went through xtream codes, most are still up, some are shutting as a temp measure whilst they sort new panels and move everything over, only issue atm really is any down channels can't be reported to fix. The few services I know of are taking measures now to get a work around, only one I know of is currently completing down as they are in the process of a fix

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.