songs recorded by City

frimpongs_buzzin

Remember the good (or bad) old days when teams would release songs to celebrate getting to a cup final? how many have we released? I can only really think of the below, but happy to be proven wrong:

in the 90's the rags seemed to pop one out every year, all of them sh*te!

Remember the good (or bad) old days when teams would release songs to celebrate getting to a cup final? how many have we released? I can only really think of the below, but happy to be proven wrong:

in the 90's the rags seemed to pop one out every year, all of them sh*te!

Still got the single.

I've got a feeling we did one for the '81 final to rival Chas n Dave but don't remember it if that makes sense.

Would you believe 'boys in blue' was written and produced by godley and creme along with graham gouldman.. Something they like to keep quiet. I heard they werent particulary proud of it.... Guess they needed the money lol

There was a City songs CD released in the 90's that had City songs and City related songs by the likes of Frank Sidebottom and Ed Banger and a great tune by Lord Kitchener.
https://images.app.goo.gl/ttjwsWvLHrJshrwG9

There was this song that is on the CD by City that I had called Up The Blues with the b side Me Balls Burst with a sexy looking women on the back cover. This was from 1973 a year after The Boys In Blue.

Last edited:
There was one once, given away, that was a floppy blue plastic. Not sure if it was from a magazine or fanzine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.