Otamendi
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
David Silva
Sterling
Aguero

I doubt Pep will start Mendy, he is very careful pushing him too hard. Zinch will most likely start but sub him later.

Cancelo looked exciting yesterday and I hope he get the chance. Fernandinho at CB, what a player he is...

3-1
Ederson
Walker, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Zinchenko
De Bruyne, Rodri, D. Silva
Bernardo, Aguero, Sterling

Bravo, Cancelo, Mendy, Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Jesus

I hope one of the two young central defenders start.

I have written off our chances in the league because there is no way City are going to go undefeated until January with Otamendi and Fernandinho playing in central defence. There will be games when we come up against a traditional centre forward, and there will be games when they are not available so we really have to play Garcia or HB at some point. WHether it is now I don't know, because it's important that the team puts in a couple of back to back results.

I hope one of the two young central defenders start.

I have written off our chances in the league because there is no way City are going to go undefeated until January with Otamendi and Fernandinho playing in central defence. There will be games when we come up against a traditional centre forward, and there will be games when they are not available so we really have to play Garcia or HB at some point. WHether it is now I don't know, because it's important that the team puts in a couple of back to back results.

Wrote off our chances of the league after 5 games? Fuck me... have a lie down.

Dave has had a rest so i'd expect him to come back in with Bernardo, Aguero too. Other than that, it'll probably be the same team. I don't think Pep would bring in Cancelo but it wouldn't be the most mind blowing thing. I'd expect Mendy to get another 10-15mins again and then maybe a little more against Preston.

I'd keep the same starting eleven as last night, though I'd be tempted to start Silva instead of de Bruyne in that 'false forward' role. We can make more changes in the League Cup, but it is vital that we get the three points first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.