Can anyone recommend an IPTV service

It's real, xtream were also running and iptv service on the side, that was busted along with everything else, it doesn't affect actual strms as such as they didn't provide them, services can't create lines now as 99% went through xtream codes, most are still up, some are shutting as a temp measure whilst they sort new panels and move everything over, only issue atm really is any down channels can't be reported to fix. The few services I know of are taking measures now to get a work around, only one I know of is currently completing down as they are in the process of a fix
Aye, the one i use mentioned the same re no fixes on channels that go down and no eta. I literally just got my inlaws to sign up for a year (its a bitcoin service and they couldn't be arsed going through that payment process every month or so, will be interesting to see their reaction if it all goes tits up :D

Aye, the one i use mentioned the same re no fixes on channels that go down and no eta. I literally just got my inlaws to sign up for a year (its a bitcoin service and they couldn't be arsed going through that payment process every month or so, will be interesting to see their reaction if it all goes tits up :D
Ha, I'm sure it will be sorted, all positive messages from providers coming out of what I've seen, only seen area 51 saying he's quitting, there was no prem on that anyway so it's no loss :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.