Seeing players in strange places

Met Abidal in Nyon over the summer at a local restaurant during the Youth League semifinals - was not expecting that. Very friendly, warm & amenable to a photo

Pissed next to Hughes and Bowen who where both pissed as farts at the team hotel in South Africa when we toured there.

Paul Power in the maternity ward at Withington Hospital. His wife was in the next bed to my wife's. They both had boys. Many years later both boys played against each other in a football tournament, both me and Paul were there to watch our sons playing.

Dennis Tueart and Mick Channon playing squash at the YMCA on Princess Road 1976 ish
Paul Power in Dukes 92
Gary F'ing Neville all over the place.

Dave Rocastle in the bowling alley Streatham High Road in about 1991. Can’t believe it’s 19 years since his passing.

Saw Kevin Reeves at the Nags Head, (that pub that's just off the Lymm roundabout). This was years ago and it was when my Mum was alive. There was some function on at the pub and they had these shire horses at the pub. I turned round and there was Kevin Reeves, I remember pointing him out to my Mum just as one of the shire horses started to pee. Well, has anyone seen a horse pee, especially a shire horse....bloody hell, we couldn't get out of the way quick enough:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.