Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last reply to one of yours

Why would you support a club from a part of england ( yes scouseland is in England ) when you cant stand their accents ? I am manc without a manc accent and would love to get my accent back ....I love Manchester.....

Well, initially, some friends/family supported Liverpool because of the Irish contingent and continued on from there. I arrived late to the party but because I knew more Liverpool players I took more of an interest in their games. It went on from there. Wasn't jumping on any bandwagon since it was well over a decade since they'd won their last League title.
It's great craic heading over to matches though and enjoying the atmosphere. That's about the long and short of it.

Why would anyone intentionally incite a group of people with nothing to gain, unless the point is to cause trouble? I'm not that kind of person.
I've been to Anfield 5 times. 4 times with Klopp in charge. There for 3 losses with Klopp. Couldn't believe my luck!
So a latent Band Wagon jumping Dipper and just for the record Klopp is the most detestable Manager in the Premier League. He’s a bully who has bought into the whole vile Dipper ethos. As I said do you really think most of us are arsed about your team and especially shit like how many times you have been? Like loads of their itinerant “fans” glory hunter and sheep are the words that spring to mind. Got your Premier League Champions 2020 printed yet?

Well, initially, some friends/family supported Liverpool because of the Irish contingent and continued on from there. I arrived late to the party but because I knew more Liverpool players I took more of an interest in their games. It went on from there. Wasn't jumping on any bandwagon since it was well over a decade since they'd won their last League title.
It's great craic heading over to matches though and enjoying the atmosphere. That's about the long and short of it.
So you are one of the Irish brigade that travel over on the ferry and kip under a skanky blanket that’s not been washed for years on the ferry home?

So a latent Band Wagon jumping Dipper and just for the record Klopp is the most detestable Manager in the Premier League. He’s a bully who has bought into the whole vile Dipper ethos. As I said do you really think most of us are arsed about your team and especially shit like how many times you have been? Like loads of their itinerant “fans” glory hunter and sheep are the words that spring to mind. Got your Premier League Champions 2020 printed yet?
I don't think Klopp is a bully. He's a great man manager I believe though. Gets a little too excited on the sidelines at times, (late Everton winner), but it was fun to watch because we all felt like doing it. Maybe he'll be a little bit more controlled this year. No t-shirts printed....yet

I don't think Klopp is a bully. He's a great man manager I believe though. Gets a little too excited on the sidelines at times, (late Everton winner), but it was fun to watch because we all felt like doing it. Maybe he'll be a little bit more controlled this year. No t-shirts printed....yet

I think Klopp has a dark, petulant side that manifests occasionally but is ignored by the mainstream media. I acknowledge that he is an effective manager though and can understand why fans of the clubs he has managed hold him in high regard. That said I think Pep is more advanced in his knowledge of football and his development of players and tactics.
In some ways it is good that Pep has a decent opponent rather than the tedious Mourinho. Liverpool as a club and a big proportion of their fans are loathsome though - if City came out with a "This Means More" campaign I would die of embarressment.

I think Klopp has a dark, petulant side that manifests occasionally but is ignored by the mainstream media. I acknowledge that he is an effective manager though and can understand why fans of the clubs he has managed hold him in high regard. That said I think Pep is more advanced in his knowledge of football and his development of players and tactics.
In some ways it is good that Pep has a decent opponent rather than the tedious Mourinho. Liverpool as a club and a big proportion of their fans are loathsome though - if City came out with a "This Means More" campaign I would die of embarressment.

Fair points and I'd especially agree with the first. Comes across as a bit of a sore loser blaming silly things for a loss when the opponents were simply better on the day. That annoys me. I like Pep myself. Klopp and Pep are streets ahead of the pack. Poch is decent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.