Well done to the lads who went last night in support.

W W

worsleyweb

I see social media keyboard warriors are out in force having a go that we only took "226" fans last night and a photo taken at half time or before the game is doing the rounds with sparse away support. I know quite a few of the lads who went and followed the journey on facebook and through Cheeseys blog.

I consider myself a hard core city fan but it would not enter my head to go to the Ukraine on a 28 hour each way journey for a game I could watch in my living room. To do so at 13 days notice is incredible and I salute those fans.

I have been having a row with a Liverpool fan from Cambridge on social media who is spouting all sorts of shite that we cant buy fans, plastic, oil etc. They drive me insane with their lack of knowledge and comments such as its more than the Etihad.

We have impeccable support and last night shows it for me. Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worsley, I echo your sentiments regarding the fans, it was a great effort but after your initial few lines you let yourself down by stating you were on social media talking to a Littlewoods fan from Cambridge. That serves you right, anyway back to those lads who went, 3-4 days travel with 13 days notice merely shows they have too much time on their hands and too much money. Layabouts my Mam would call them :-)

I see social media keyboard warriors are out in force having a go that we only took "226" fans last night and a photo taken at half time of before the game is doing the rounds with sparse away support. I know quite a few of the lads who went and followed the journey on facebook and through Cheeseys blog.

I consider myself a hard core city fan but it would not enter my head to go to the Ukraine on a 28 hour each way journey for a game I could watch in my living room. To do so at 13 day notice is incredible and I salute those fans.

I have been having a row with a Liverpool fan from Cambridge on social media who is spouting all sorts of shite that we cant buy fans, plastic, oil etc. They drive me insane with their lack of knowledge and comments such as its more than the Etihad.

We have impeccable support and last night shows it for me. Well done.

Liverpool fan from Cambridge says it all, Liverpool’s best ever attendance in their history would not get in our top 20.

The scouse lot had a similar issue by the looks of it, and Naples is a damned site easire to get to than Kharkiv.
_108850016_napoli1.jpg

Think the draw was made on 30th August, not sure when the club announced that there would be no club trip, probably the week after meaning fans have little or no time to arrange time off work, hotels, flights etc. Anyone slagging us off is either a complete cock womble or on a fishing expedition. How many did the vermin take to Naples a far easier place to reach, how many did Spurs take to Greece, again a far easier place to reach i.e. plenty of direct flights easily obtainable from a number of airports.

Woke up to some red prick giving it large on fb until i pointed out to him that despite having an st for the swamp he wouldn't be travelling the 6 miles from his house to be there as, as usual, he's touting his ticket on fb. Too easy.

Big hand to the travelling Blues.

I applaud the fans who went and fuck the keyboard warriors they are totally irrelevant

The commentator made a point of mentioning it during the game, wonder when the last time he paid to attend a game?

To be fair alot of people on social media have called out those who have slagged us off. The ones who have never been to a home game let alone an away are the bitter ****s posting shit just to get a few likes. Little city on everyone's mind 24/7.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.